SynergyO Academy brings you the theoretical and hands-on course of the well-known Prof. Dr. Mariano Rocabado.
Reccommended to orthodontists, dentists, maxillofacial surgeons, rehabilitation physicians, physiotherapists – 20 seats available for specialists.
We have the pleasure to be a part of this next course, that will consist of several Sessions:
Craniocervical and craniomandibular dysfunctions – Diagnosis and approach to treating temporomandibular joint.
We’ll have a 10-day workshop divided in 2 big Sessions.
- Early Bird Package 4900€ + TVA (until the 1st of July)
- Normal Price: 6000€ + TVA
Save the dates
- 1st Session: 16 – 20 of October 2019
- 2nd Session: 13 – 17 of November 2019
Location: SynergyO Academy, Andrei Muresanu 8 Street, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
For further details and registrations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Craniocervical mandibular and temporomandibular joint connection occiput (C0) / Atals (C1) – AXIS (C2)
- Craniomandibular (50%) and craniovertebral (50%) congruent centric relation concept
- Joint and occlusal dusfunction diagnosis and etiologic causes
- High Resolution Tomography Rocabado Protocol
- Trigeminal Cervical Nucleous
- Dr. Rocabado’s Synovial Temporomandibular joint pain map
- Joint Intracapsular Progression
- Musculoskeletal and orthopedic therapeutic approach introduction
Synovial Temporomandibular Joint
Joint and Disc Pathology
- Introduction to intracapsular Disc Pathologies: Condilar Disc Subluxation, Disc Temporal Subluxation
- Parafunction and facial craniovertebral pain
- Progression of joint degenerative pathology
- Orthopeadic Manual Physical Therapy in cranio-vertebral-mandibular dysfunctions: Trigemino Cervical Nucleous
- Joint musculo-skeletal approach to treatment. Prepare joints for treatment orthopaedic
- Orthopaedic manual therapy in joint pathology. Joint distraction.
- Dr. Rocabado’s Roll Back Technique for Disc Reduction
- Initial Approach to treatment of Atlas – Axis and C3
Soft and Myofascial Tissues
Muscular Pathology and Synovial TMJ (STMJ)
- Craniofacial pain of cervical spine origin
- Cranio Vertebral column therapeutic techniques for treatment of Cranio Mandibular and Headaches of Cervical origin
- Mioaponeurosis miofascial pain
- Importance of the soft tissues and their influence in the stability and instability of the cervical column and occlusal craniomandibular system
- Dr. Rocabado’s interfibrilar Counter irritative musculoskeletal stimulation (EICMER), Clinical cases. Intramuscular Technique demonstration.
- Revision of relevant scientific statements (for home review)
- Discussion of atypical situations
- Case Studies
Integration of contents
- Facial asymmetry and cervical column High Resolution Tomography
- Clinical Cases
- Craniomandibular and craniocervical postural equilibrium
- Static atlas and Axis syndrome
- Clasification of functional disorders of the temporomandibular sinovial joint. Static or Immobile Disc
- Imaging: High Resolusion Tomography, MRI and Joint Dynamics
- Orthognatic Surgey: Two case studies review.